Also known as HRNT. Unlike HRT, this type of decal does not require soaking in BCS solution before application. Water is enough. Requires oven-baking twice.
Liquid transfer decals
- No visible outline around the decal after removal of top film. However requires longer application time.
- Stretchable. Suited for surface with complex curves.
- Clear-coating after decal application is not required but highly recommended.
- More expensive than HRT decals.
- General surfaces where the highest quality and the best possible aesthetics and durability are required.
- Can be used on anodized surfaces where clear-coating is not possible.
- Use on anodized surfaces where clear-coating is not possible
- Items such as glass, ceramic, metals, wood, etc.